I Am Crazy About Milk
I am crazy about milk
“I am crazy about milk” was a three-year long information and promotion programme conducted by Ecorys Polska. The main goal of the campaign was to raise awareness among the population about health benefits of milk, milk products and to promote milk consumption, especially among children from the target group (age 8-13) and their parents.
The particular objectives of the campaign was to inform and raise awareness of children, mothers and care-takers about nutritional components of milk, yoghurts and cheese; to increase the positive image of milk and milk products among children and mothers/care-takers by 25% and to increase sales of milk and milk products.
As a result, a project informed young consumers and their parents through all its activities about the benefits of drinking milk and eating milk products, and also promoted the idea that drinking milk is trendy and has a positive impact on quality of life – both in terms of development and health.
- Conduction of three researches on milk consumption and knowledge about milk among target groups;
- Recruitment of schools for organisation of the promotion campaign;
- Establishing of hotline for schools regarding the didactic programmes on extracurricular lessons;
- Promotional campaign: radio promotion of local events and participation of local producers of milk in project activities, publication of book about description of health factors of milk, interesting recipes, results of competitions, indoor/outdoor advertisement;
- Organization of activities and competitions for children and youngsters in schools;
- Organization of events in selected cities, Milk Picknick for young consumers in Poznan and Warsaw: milk producers came with their products and advertised under the project identity
- Dedicated webpage for consumers: for mothers and for children, website for producers to advertise their products;
- Public relations activities: publication in media, article about milk and its benefits, culinary advice, recipes.
- Decreased the negative perception of milk among sceptical consumers.
11 February 2019
1 minute read