As part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining a workplace culture built on transparency, integrity and accountability, Ecorys has implemented a new Whistleblowing Policy.
Why whistleblowing matters?
Whistleblowing is a vital mechanism that empowers our employees, trainees, clients, partners, (sub)contractors and suppliers to speak up about any concerns related to unethical behavior, legal violations, or any other activities that may compromise the well-being of our organisation. By fostering an environment where one feels safe and supported in reporting such concerns, we can collectively work towards ensuring the highest standards of conduct and ethics across all levels of our company.
Key features of the Whistleblowing Policy
Our new policy aims to provide a clear and confidential channel for reporting concerns. Here are some key features:
- The policy ensures that individuals can report concerns without fear of retaliation.
- Anonymous reporting options are available to protect the identity of the whistleblower.
Defined reporting channels
- One can report concerns through designated channels: in writing, via our whistleblower reporting form below, or verbally by calling one of the following numbers:
- for Belgium +3223202943
- for the Netherlands +31104538401
- for United Kingdom +442039590350
- Ecorys is committed to non-retaliation against anyone who reports concerns in good faith.
- All reports will be promptly and thoroughly investigated, and appropriate action will be taken based on the findings.
Our collective responsibility
Promoting a culture of integrity and accountability is a shared responsibility. We encourage you to familiarise yourselves with the Whistleblowing Policy and actively contribute to the well-being of Ecorys.
Whistleblower Reporting Form:
If you wish to submit your report anonymously, you do not need to provide your contact details, however, please note that in this case we will be unable to acknowledge the receipt of your report and inform you about the outcome of the investigation.
Whistleblower Reporting Form
"*" indicates required fields