Ecorys Group is committed to reducing its carbon emissions and becoming carbon neutral by 2029. We are tracking our progress towards a set of global KPI’s agreed by the Board of Management.
In our NL operations, Ecorys is committed to protecting the environment and reducing the environmental impact of its business activities. Ecorys NL has been carbon neutral since 2018 and has been certified with ISO14001 since 2021.
In our UK operations, Ecorys is committed to protecting the environment and reducing the environmental impact of its business activities. In 2021, Ecorys UK set the goal to become a carbon-neutral company by 2029.
To achieve this, Ecorys UK is committed to reducing its carbon footprint by:
- Changing and reducing travel habits towards achieving carbon neutrality
- Monitoring, measuring, and analysing progress towards carbon neutrality.
- Raising awareness and promoting environmentally friendly practices among stakeholders.
- Reducing waste in general and increasing the amount of our waste that is recycled
- Working with suppliers and partners to establish environmentally friendly practices
- Offsetting CO2 emissions, where necessary
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
Since 2021 Ecorys UK has held the ISO14001 Environmental Management Certification. This accreditation is an important milestone for Ecorys UK to achieve its objective of becoming carbon neutral by 2030.
To learn more about Ecorys UK’s environmental objectives and action plan have a look at our Ecorys UK Environmental Policy 2021-2025, our 2022 carbon reduction plan, and our 2023 carbon reduction plan.
Contact our UK Environmental Manager Adriana Rodriguez for more information.