Warmia and Masuria – It's Wonderful!
Warmia and Masuria – it’s wonderful!
Ecorys Polska conducted the media and visual campaign for Warmia and Masuria (a region in the east-north of Poland, famous for its multiple lakes and vast forests) on the basis of a contest won.
The campaign “Warmia and Masuria – it’s wonderful!” covered the domestic market and chosen foreign countries (Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Slovakia, Ukraine). We produced and disseminated radio and TV spots, used outdoor media and web-portals. The campaign was funded by ERDF via Regional Operational Programme for Warmia and Masuria 2007-2013.
The scope of the contract included:
- The supplementation of the media plan, while maintaining the highest level of effectiveness of the campaign.
- The rental of advertising space, the layouts, poster printing, and the outdoor campaign.
- The production of two commercials / TV spots (30 seconds and the short version of 15 seconds) with a soundtrack (cover of Louis Armstrong’s “What a wonderful world” song), and the emission of two shortened versions of commercials (15 seconds), exposure of layouts for different types of online advertising.
- Coordination of strategy and project management
- Develop strategy of integrated campaign to promote the tourist attractions of Warmia and Mazury aimed at foreign and domestic markets, including Ukraine
- Development of a detailed media plan: outdoor, TV, The Internet;
- Production of two TV spots.
- Developing the content for the spots in consultation with the client
- Planning and buying media on public transport
- Advice on the selection of media
- Assist in the selection of media sources and secure contact for further dissemination
11 February 2019
1 minute read