Capacity building project delivered in Trinidad and Tobago| Public Sector Reform
Our consortium for Framework Contracts SIEA (Lot 5) has completed in May 2021 the project ‘’Capacity building in public procurement, retention & disposal of public property and technical editing’’ in Trinidad and Tobago.
Our partner Sofreco led this project for the EU Delegation in Trinidad and Tobago, whose overall purpose was to build sustainable capacity in the areas of public procurement, retention, and disposal at the Office of Procurement Regulation (OPR) of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and stakeholders, such as public bodies.
From January 2020 to 2021 the implementation team, composed of 2 Key Experts, achieved the following results:
1. Delivery of a detailed training plan with methodology and modules, along with training materials for nine (9) consecutive workshops.
2. Organisation and conduct of nine (9) online training workshops, for different target groups, with an average of 36 participants.
3. Elaboration of evaluation reports of training programs.
4. Peer review on the “Training Standards, Competence Levels and Certification Requirements” paper published by OPR.
5. Revision, editing, and proofreading of 10 selected Handbooks and Guidelines regarding their technical compliance.
Ecorys’ Framework Contracts Unit would like to thank everyone involved in this project, implemented in a very complex environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information, please contact Senior Project Manger Ignacio Garcia