Ecorys to provide Technical Expertise and Implementation Support Services for the National School of Government in South Africa
Ecorys is part of a consortium led by Hulla & Co. Human Dynamics KG along with VNG International, the Gordon Institute of Business Science, and the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration. The Contracting Authority is the EU Delegation to South Africa on behalf of the National School of Government.
The project is being implemented in the Republic of South Africa. The total duration of the project is 24 months and it started on the 6th of June, 2019. The purpose of the project is to contribute to the institutional strengthening of NSG through provision of technical support and capacity building interventions. This is done to enable NSG to fulfil its mandate.
The project has three specific objectives:
- To provide institutional strengthening of the NSG and greater understanding of the efficacy, outcomes and impact of the NSG, which includes: review and revision of business practices, development of institutional systems to enhance delivery of the NSG mandate and produce an overall organisation strategy;
- To provide for the training implementation logistics and support to the high volume roll out of the Breaking Barriers to Entry Programme (BB2E), the Compulsory Induction Programme for levels 1 to 3 (CIP) and the Reorientation Programme (ROP);
- To assist with strategic communication, positioning, networks and partnerships for the NSG, utilising the activities and work of the programme.
The target groups of this project are:
- The NSG and its staff
- South African civil servants
- Unemployed youth graduates
Please contact Svetlana Grozdanova ([email protected]), if you wish to receive additional information.
25 September 2019
1 minute read