Training, Learning and Capacity Building
Capacity building for us is a locally-driven process of learning for our clients in both the public and private sectors, which brings about changes in socio-political, policy-related and organisational factors to achieve key development goals.
We see capacity building taking place at three levels:
- individual (experience, knowledge, technical skills)
- organisational (internal policies, procedures, frameworks)
- societal (government/firm strategies, legislation, power relations, social norms)
To build sustainable capacity, we focus on both the knowledge/technical aspects and the ‘softer’ skills aspects such as leadership, negotiations, networking and communications.
We offer a custom mix of training and learning options, including:
- development and delivery of engaging practical training workshops
- delivery of inspiring virtual training sessions
- provision of interactive coaching and mentoring
- support in setting up and facilitating peer-to-peer exchanges and communities of practice
- bolstering a train-the-trainer approach and firming up official training institutions
We use knowledge sharing methods and channels such as visualisation, storytelling, user-friendly formats, easy-to-use checklists and using pilots for scaling up reforms.
Work With Us
Contact us today to request a call back or quote.
Find out how Ecorys can help you
We are a leading international research and consultancy company addressing society’s key challenges.