Training, Learning and Capacity Building
Capacity building for us is a locally-driven process of learning for our clients in both the public and private sectors, which brings about changes in socio-political, policy-related and organisational factors to achieve key development goals.
We see capacity building taking place at three levels:
- individual (experience, knowledge, technical skills)
- organisational (internal policies, procedures, frameworks)
- societal (government/firm strategies, legislation, power relations, social norms)
To build sustainable capacity, we focus on both the knowledge/technical aspects and the ‘softer’ skills aspects such as leadership, negotiations, networking and communications.
We offer a custom mix of training and learning options, including:
- development and delivery of engaging practical training workshops
- delivery of inspiring virtual training sessions
- provision of interactive coaching and mentoring
- support in setting up and facilitating peer-to-peer exchanges and communities of practice
- bolstering a train-the-trainer approach and firming up official training institutions
We use knowledge sharing methods and channels such as visualisation, storytelling, user-friendly formats, easy-to-use checklists and using pilots for scaling up reforms.
Work With Us
Contact us today to request a call back or quote.
Support to the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova to Enhance its Internal and External Communication...
Supporting Rajasthan’s Productive Clusters in the Delhi–Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
Find out how Ecorys can help you
We are a leading international research and consultancy company addressing society’s key challenges.