Ecorys UK is committed to protecting the environment and reducing the environmental impact of its business activities. In 2021, Ecorys UK set the long-term goal to become a carbon-neutral company by 2030.
To achieve this, Ecorys UK is committed to reducing its carbon footprint by:
- Changing and reducing travel habits towards achieving carbon neutrality
- Monitoring, measuring, and analysing progress towards carbon neutrality.
- Raising awareness and promoting environmentally friendly practices among stakeholders.
- Reducing waste in general and increasing the amount of our waste that is recycled
- Working with suppliers and partners to establish environmentally friendly practices
- Offsetting CO2 emissions, where necessary
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
We are excited to announce that Ecorys UK has been awarded the ISO14001 Environmental Managememt Accreditation. This accreditation is an important milestone for Ecorys UK to achieve its objective of becoming carbon neutral by 2030.
To learn more about Ecorys UK’s environmental objectives and action plan have a look at our Ecorys UK Environmental Policy 2021.
Contact our Environmental Manager Adriana Rodriguez for more information.