Monitoring, evaluation and learning
We offer comprehensive monitoring, evaluation and learning services, supporting robust evidence and insight across the policy, programme, and project cycle.
Our multi-disciplinary teams of evaluators, policy specialists, researchers, economists, and communications professionals provide tailored, contextually relevant solutions that meet the unique needs of our government, donor and NGO clients, drawing on deep knowledge of the places that we work in.
We build and deliver monitoring systems that support decision-making, including robust performance measures, practical monitoring tools and interactive data visualisation. From pilot projects to complex national and multi-country programmes, we design evaluations to answer questions about what works and why. We engage clients, stakeholders and communities in learning to improve the value and impact of policies and programmes. Our monitoring, evaluation and learning services benefit from our complementary quantitative and qualitative research and analysis capabilities, including full capability in remote and in-person data collection.
Our monitoring, evaluation and learning services include:
- monitoring and results frameworks and systems
- third party monitoring
- evidence mapping, theories of change and evaluation frameworks
- evaluation feasibility studies and plans
- ex-ante assessment to inform policy and programme design
- process, formative and developmental evaluation including real-time feedback, learning and adaptation
- impact evaluation using Random Control Trials (RCTs), quasi-experimental designs (QED) and theory-based evaluation methods
- qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and visualisation
- dissemination and learning to support effective policies, programmes, and projects
- stakeholder engagement and consultation
- participatory approaches to monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- high-quality actionable results and insights
Work With Us
Contact us today to request a call back or quote.
Evaluatie van de regeling onkostenvergoeding voor vrijwilligers personenvervoer per auto aangeboden aan...
Find out how Ecorys can help you
We are a leading international research and consultancy company addressing society’s key challenges.