Bg - Последните новини
Consultant – Environment
Job Location Sofia, Bulgaria
Closing Date Вт., 10/06/2021 - 12:00Прочетете повече
• University degree in environmental economics, natural/environmental sciences or other environment related subjects;
• Track record of at least 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field preferably with European and/or national institutions, EU clients, partners and organisations;
• Very good knowledge and understanding of key relevant EU policies and the functioning of EU institutions;
• Knowledge of EU environmental and climate change/energy policy-related topics especially linked to the EU Green Deal;
• Experience in project management and/or the delivery of technical assistance projects;
• An excellent level of written and spoken English developed through an extended period of study or work experience in an English-speaking environment;
• Willingness and enthusiasm to work on a wide range of policy issues;
• Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative, to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills;
• Experience in supporting business development activities, writing successful bids, reports and concept notes;
• Experience in policy research and analysis, especially linked to environmental themes, the circular economy, energy or other related fields.
We encourage interested and qualified candidates to submit their CV and 1-page cover letter in English to [email protected] as soon as possible, using the subject “Application Consultant - Sofia”. In case of a positive evaluation, applicants will be invited for an interview and case assessment at the Ecorys Sofia office or remotely. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date 10th June 2021